Wednesday 12 October 2011

Ruffles




What I'm wearing

Dress - Blush Boutique in Shawlands.  Not quite sure what's on the label beacuse it's currently in the wash!
Cardigan - Matalan
Jacket - Topshop
Boots - Topshop

What a difference a few days makes! This is what i wore two days after my last post.  While it was a lovely crisp sunny autumn day then, it was rainy and cold and windy then!  I'm all for autumn (multiple layering possibilities and hats and scarfs etc...) but I hate hate HATE the blurry, slurry, showery rain that we get; the kind that doesn't seem to bad but actually leaves you soaking if you don;t have an unbrella.  And I have managed to lose two umbrellas in the last week or so in or around Uni.  And one was my Mum's... whoops.  So I have to take a big one in today, with the hope that I'll find the others if I ask at lost property.  Wish me luck...

Oh, and I'm reading Emma for english Lit (as you can probably see).  It's quite good so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment