Tuesday 24 April 2012

Things I've done in first year...

With only two more exams to sit, it's finally dawning on me that I have basically finished my first year at Uni.  Here's a round up of some of the things I've spent my time doing.


  •   Finally acting like teenagers should and going out once in a while.  Though I'm still not sure it's all it's cracked up to be... standing in a cloakroom queue for 45 minutes at the end of a night isn't quite what I'd call "fun".


  • In contrast to the above statement, I still act like a little old lady and bake a lot.  But I don't really mind because A)  Cakes are always a good idea and B) people tend to be happier when in the vicinity of said cake.

 

  • Also, I still act like a five year old and jump at the chance to dress up, it never gets old.


  • I've read.  Lots.  I know that's something you prepare yourself for when picking something like English Lit but at the same time So.  Many.  Books.  And often they are shite.


  • Danced with the best.


  • Tried to be fitter.  During Uni time I went swimming nearly every Wednesday and did between 30-50 lengths each time.  Now I'm not in the west end so much this is proving tricky.  Went a run today for the first time and discovered I feel out of breath after two minutes, then got caught in a downpour.  So safe to say, running isn't for me.


And finally, I've stayed in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment