Wednesday 19 June 2013

Birthday Outift

As I said previously, I loved what I wore out for my Birthday!  Since it was sunny today, I thought I'd get it all back on and even add some more bits and pieces to it :)


Dress - Motel Rocks
Bag - New Look
Shoes - Converse

The paisley pattern on this Motel Rocks is gorgeous, and a really nice shade of blue which is perfect for summer!  I'm all for heels and looking sleek and classy, but when I'm standing on them for too long I HATE how sore my feet get!  And this in turn just makes me really grumpy, so on the night I just decided to put my good old sequined converse on.  To be honest, I liked the more casual edge it gave the dress.  The pink headdress isn't actually a headdress; it's a garland from the West End Festival that I went along to a week or so ago.  I loved the colour, so just kirby gripped it round my head to DIY a headband!



No comments:

Post a Comment